Meet Kei

I told myself that I won’t be buying dolls until my birthday (September), but here I am, again falling into the dolly trap. How can I pass up on this one? She has, in my own opinion, the prettiest Ayumi faces in the 6th scale world. She came to me from a dolly pal at Pink Parlor in a Poppy Parker body instead of her original FR2 one. And although, I wanted so much an FR2 body, she is just equally adored. -- [Wrong info on that, sorry. This Ayumi was on a NF body as she was released as a Color Infusion gal alongside Erin] 

I had envisioned her to wear my future collection of cool street wear. Sweet huh?


Previously Sunset Rave Ayumi
I'm gonna call her Kei. Me and my penchant for short names...



Photo credits to my office buddy Belle and her loyal camera phone. Yes, we had a Doll Day Friday then.

Comments

  1. Hello from Spain: Congratulations for purchasing this wonderful doll. I like having the articulated body.Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, it's you again, Marta! Have a great dolly day ahead!

      Delete
  2. I totally agree. This Ayumi has a sweeter face than past releases. And I adore her green eyes. The lashes get in the way when taking a pic though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and the first time I saw your Ayumi - I was like, no way! She definitely automatically made it to my wish list. :)

      Delete
  3. This beauty is my 2nd fave Ayumi. Top spot goes to Miracle Child of course. She was a welcome surprise for me. I love her whole tropical feel :O)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let's chat!