More and more local collectors loving AtelierniShasha stuff...

Boy, isn't it great to find more and more like-minded creatures in this wide world?

For the last few months, I've been talking to, emailing and texting fellow dolly pals who share the same affinity for miniature beauties, and I realized how rewarding these moments are. It's like bringing back those years when I was playing dolls with other little girls and having tea parties with our dolls. :)

And since these new-found dollies inspire me even more, I'm cooking up a new collection seasonally appropriate. They're fresh, fun, feisty. Can you guess what I will be showing in the next few days?

Til next time, dollies!

xoxo,
Shasha

Comments

  1. I'm thinking hot pants, tube tops, bandana tops, and the sort one will sport by the beach side =) summer i bet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, there will be! further more, she will also have dinners by the beach, she may stroll around the nearby local souvenir shops, and so on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! so excited!!!! can't wait for your next collection sis.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! So excited for your next collection sis! Can't wait.. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let's chat!