As a doll enthusiast and crafter for almost five years now, I have lived by researching tutorials all over the Internet and trying them myself to be able to come up with the creations I share with the dolly community.
As my way of thanking those who have come before me sharing their ideas and ways, and to you who have come here to my blog to probably learn something, I have and will continue to come up with atelierniSHASHA how-to's to make our doll collecting even more fun.
This will be a list of just simple ways on how I go about and resolve the problems I encounter in crafting miniature fashions, accessories, doll house items, and many more for our beloved dolls.
As of today, here's what I have and I am aiming to grow this list as we go:
1. Sassy Romper: The Full Tutorial
2. Leggings Tutorial and Downloadable Pattern
3. Tutorial: How atelierniSHASHA inserts dolly hands into narrow or delicate long sleeves
4. Beach Wavy Hair for our Dollies (a Tutorial, yes!)
5. Tips and Tutorials: Simple Bead Bracelets for Summer
6. How to mark on stretchy fabric
See you soon for more!