Sunday, December 29, 2013

Enjoy the rest of the Holidays, Friends!

Finally got to squeeze in the computer. Both hubs and I never brought laptops with us during the xmas vacation because 1) they're just gonna add up to the bulky luggage, 2) we don't want to work --- because sometimes, you just can't stop yourself from checking the work email, and 3) we just want to enjoy vacation, as, well, vacation as it is. So now, I play the sneaky blogging lady while my son 'accidentally' takes a nap in between his fave online games.

So, it's been a week of visiting relatives, going to parties, getting a nice tan at some beaches, and just lazying around my hub's ancestral home. There's one more week for us here so I might as well get my hands on the things I have listed that I need to be doing (yes, atelier-related work) while on vacation. 

But first, let me share some photos that I've sneaked along the way...

Strolling the beach along the nearby town of Panaon

Bree feels like a spoiled brat in this unspoiled paradise


Bree is such a sweetie that I never regretted bringing her along

My son and hubby getting excited to take a dip in the beach
And of course, the vacation won't be complete without Bree's photo by the Christmas tree :)

Enjoy the rest of the Holidays, Friends!




2 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks like a beautiful place. Hope you guys had a great time. And your doll looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Bree looks gorgeous and relaxed. It's nice to see your family. Enjoy the rest of your vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Chat with us!