2015, here I come!!!

How are you over there, dollies? Wow, it has been almost a month since my last post - so sorry. You probably have guessed I was pretty much absorbed in the atelier, and you were right! Today will start my third week in self-employment and the past two weeks were pretty much about of course working on the main tasks for the weeks, managing time in between different tasks, and loving every minute of all these. 

I hope you guys are also having a great start with 2015 because it was such a blissful one for me. To start, I am so happy to be here at home all the time with my family finally. I see my son's eyes light up (reminds me of beautiful fireworks) knowing that when he gets home from school, I'm upstairs working. Super thanks to my hubby, who encouraged me to finally take on this almost impossible venture. My parents who were so supportive of my decision despite the uncertainty, even looked into old boxes for my oldest doll, cleaned her up and wrapped her up as my Christmas gift. I felt like a kid again I almost cried when Mama said, "Ga, we have a present for you...".


'Ga, in our vernacular, is a shortened version for "Pinalangga" which means beloved. I am very grateful for so many reasons and I am hoping things will continue to be positive despite the many challenges that I expect to come my way. For those two weeks that have passed, I am now learning how to balance working here at home, while being the household goddess. LOL! 

Also, in between trying to focus on the task at hand, I sneak in breathing exercises to help ease some tension especially on my back. Thanks to Kerry Burki of Handmadesuccess.com fame and her Rejuvenate+Create ebook, that I got to have some tips on to exactly rejuvenate in between creating. Kerry purposely wrote this ebook to help crafters like her and me bring out the best in ourselves. Who else could have provided the best ways to deal with our daily tasks other than a creative herself, right? Kudos to Kerry for that.

I have so much to share with you guys for the entire year (and for many years to come) so I hope you stay tuned as I can only post about them as I go. I may have pre-listed things to do, but you know me. Digressing is my other talent/curse. LOL! 

But for now, I'm sharing with you one of the dolls I have added last year to my tiny but growing collection. I chose to have her because she is such an epitome of elegance. 

So without further ado, please welcome this beautiful lady (that I have yet given a profile to, please bear but it should be soon), wearing an ateliernishasha (late) 2014 holidays outfit (which I didn't find the time to take photos last month as I didn't make the time to create my Christmas tree. Bummer, I know...)

But then again here she is and I hope you like her... Enjoy, you guys and see you on my next post! 
Hugs, shasha









Comments

  1. Hello from Spain: I'm happy that you're working from home. Your son and your family are happy too. Your collection and your clothes are awesome. Very nice and elegant. A lovely gift. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hey Marta... Thanks so much for the kind words, dear and for dropping by over here :) I love your recent post on Raquelle's healthy salad diet teehee :)

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year! Your work on that outfit is stunning (and the gift from your parents is too sweet)! And it's wonderful that the year is off to a wonderful start for you and your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, jSarie :) Thank you so much, dear. I can never ask for anything more to be so ecstatic enough to embrace 2015 :) This outfit on my Silkstone Sabrina doll is something I made mid-November. I have a few of the jumpsuits on stock; I may list them on my etsy shop this week. Thank you for dropping by and Happy New Year to you, too darling!

      Delete
  3. Hi Shasha, nice to read you! Oh, the present from your parents is so sweet! It's great to read that you have a good time with your new adventure, you definitely made the right decision :-). Your new doll is gorgeous in that outfit, and I love the cape. Keep going girl!!! Much love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Linda... My parents may be living a very simple life but they sure know how to make a little girl happy :) Thanks for supporting me in this decision, dear :) I am definitely so so inspired by your words and yes, I will keep going, along with you guys! Thanks so much again! xoxo

      Delete
  4. I am so happy for you that your year is off to a good start. What a sweet gift from your parents. I absolutely love the outfit you have on your new doll! Audrey looks great in it. I wish you great success in your new endeavor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the well wishes, dear Phyllis. I agree on how gorgeous Audrey looks on that outfit - afterall, she is my muse and I designed everything just for her :) Thank you so much for all the support and I wish you success as well for the new year! Hugs!!!

      Delete
  5. Aww, very sweet of your parents. That outfit is gorgeous!! Great job! Many blessings on your new journey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Georgia Girl... Your kind words and loving support will get me through the hurdles for sure :) I appreciate them a lot... Hugs!

      Delete
  6. Congrats on your new self employment ventures! I wish you the absolute best. You new doll is lovely, as is her outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gonna be a tough thing for sure, my dear but your well wishes for sure inspire me to do my best! Thanks so much! And yes, this Sabrina doll is really something :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Let's chat!