atelierniSHASHA How-to: White Fringe Shorts

Hi guys!

This process video had been recorded in May this year but since yours truly is the busiest bee of all, I only got to edit it today. I hope that from this video, you picked some ideas that you can apply to your miniature sewing.





If you have questions and clarifications, please drop a comment and I will try my very best to answer soonest.

I'll be making another new video this week so your comments would surely help improve it.

Thanks to you, dollies, so much!


Music pieces used in the video are from the awesome Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com).

"Chill Wave" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b...

"Thief in the Night" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b...


See you around!

Comments

  1. Hi Shasha, I love the tutorials you've been doing on Youtube. They're really wonderful.

    I taught a friend to sew over the summer. She's still working on human-sized pieces (they're easier for now), but eventually she's hoping to make some doll-sized ones just for fun. I'll definitely be sending her to your channel! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey J! Yay, thanks so much for recommending my channel to your friend, dear. I am so glad you liked the process videos I am sharing recently. I hope these videos can help your friend answer some questions she has with regards to miniature sewing. Thanks so much, dear.. and I'm pleased to see you back again here.. Sorry haven't been visiting your blog recently - I hope everything is going great!

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much for this excellent tutorial :-). I didn't realize you are on Youtube, but am going to visit there too! Lots of greetings from Linda (from Belgium) :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks so much Linda! It's so good to see you back here! I hope you enjoy my process vids.. they're not the best, but I'm looking for ways to improve ;) xoxo...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Let's chat!