atelierniSHASHA How-to: Beach Cover-up

Hey dollings!

I am elated to once again share with you another inspiring post. I had been such a brat lately, and maybe because at that time I was in that part of life's cycle wherein we're just not out best version. I finally gave the time to edit this demo video and here it is, now live in my youtube channel.



I hope you find inspiration in this post. 
The pattern is very easy to make. I don't want to rob you of the opportunity to design your own, so I am not sharing it here although I have already scanned it in case anybody asks for it.

This Beach Cover-up is initially Kimono-inspired, but it turned out the fabric does not give a beautiful drape that the Kimono is known for so I tweaked it a bit.


I also had one of my newest girls to model it.

Enjoy the rest of the photos and have a great weekend, dollings ❤️❤️❤️





Comments