I just wanna thank Debbie from Black Doll Collecting for nominating me for this award. I am just humbled and very thankful to be participating in this fun activity along with our friends in the blogging community! Hugs to you, Debbie!
|Got this from her!|
Here they are:
1. Create a blog post.
2. In the post, thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to her site.
3. Place a logo of the award and link it to where you got it from.
4. Answer the ten questions she asked you.
5. Nominate ten bloggers.
6. Come up with your own ten questions for your nominees to answer.
Okay, done with requirements 1 to 3.
Here are my answers to Debbie's ten questions.
1) When did you publish your first blog?
Would you believe I have a handful of blogs? But the one I considered the first ever “blog” I made was that geocities one in 2003, which was a repository of my digital drawings. That geocities url is not anymore accessible now so let me just consider the following as my first ever:
Suemenice.blogspot.com - which I ran between 2007 and 2009. It’s funny when you’re 27 and you feel like you have a lot to tell the world. But, really, you’re just one of the kids. Ha ha!
2) What inspires you to write a new post?
I wanted to share everything that I find informative or entertaining =)
3) Other than your blog, what else do you write?
Oh, I don’t write much recently.
Currently, I run the following:
Artofshasha.blogspot.com - another art repository
Ateliernishasha.blogspot.com - You are here. LOL.
Ateliernishashabliss.blogspot.com - my attempts to document my indiepreneurship (initially called 53weekstobliss, to document my venture to illustration )
But I used to write multiple blogs back then! LOL!
Here are some with some fun content in them (at least to me) =D
Dailyshasha.blogspot.com - 2010 to 2011 (my rants)
Shadraws.blogspot.com - 2010 (my sketches)
Shasews.blogspot.com - 2010 to 2011 (my early sewing days)
Shamuh.blogspot.com - 2010 to 2011 (my short love affair with makeup)
4) Has any of your other writing been published?
I used to edit for a trade magazine back in 2005-2007 so I guess that counts? tee-hee.
5) How long have you been a collector?
Technically, since I was a child I had been collecting lots of stuff, including dolls.
6) List everything you enjoy collecting?
Dolls and accessories, miniatures, books, notebooks and sketchbooks, tiny containers, fabrics, fashion magazines, pens, pencils, makeup and skincare.
7) How do others feel about your collection?
With dolls, they find it odd. The rest would seem normal to them =D
8) If you could purchase anything you enjoy collecting, what would it be and why?
I’d like to collect beach houses, not necessarily in an island =D I love the beach, the sand, the alone time for thinking and doing things without distraction. =)
9) Please share anything about yourself that you would like your readers to know?
I used to be a straight A student that rebelled from it all =)
10) Share one thing about yourself that would surprise most people?
That I made my own graphic books when I was in grade school, and published my own comic books in my mid-teen years?
I really had fun answering these questions, Debbie! Now, I hope my questions will be fun for my nominees, too!
I am excited to hear what these girls - my nominees, who I really enjoy chatting with here (of course that includes Debbie, too but I can't nominate her anymore...) will have to say via my questions:
Anika of d4msvinylmusings.blogspot.com
Billa of billina71.blogspot.com
Brini of brinisdolldomain.blogspot.com
D7ana of phillycollector.blogspot.com
Georgia Girl of pinkdiva63.blogspot.com
jSarie of toyboxrevenge.blogspot.com
Linda of darkroomdolls.blogspot.com
Marta of all4barbie.blogspot.com
Phyllis of adayinthelifeofmydolls2.blogspot.com
Vanessa of vansdolltreasures.blogspot.com
1. What prompted you to create your first blog?
2. If this blog was about your passion, what were your intentions in the first few posts?
3. How did your blog evolve from day 1 to now?
4. Please list down if you have other blogs, both from the past and now.
5. How do you see your main blog (if you maintain several) in the next five years?
6. How has the blogging community helped shape your main blog to what it is today?
7. What other topics or collections would you want to feature in your future posts?
8. How do you want the blogging community become a much better place for bloggers, especially women?
9. What if the Internet still hasn’t kicked off today and of course, blogging is still unborn, what could have been your means of sharing what you feel needs to be shared to the world?
10. Finally, tell us about yourself in one sentence.
I hope my questions aren't boring or challenging you... And for your post, no rush, okies?
I think the purpose of this too is to keep the blogging community alive and fun, don't you think?
Okies.. I'm gonna go head to these ladies' blogs now and let them know of their nomination..
hugs, happy weekend and chat with you next time, loves!
s h a s h a