Hannari finally sports that aptly feisty 'do

Finally, I had Hannari in the hairstyle I have always wanted her to have...

Hannari sporting those loose locks

Some of you may have already seen Hannari from in this different hairstyle,
which is pretty much an update from her stock one.
For some reason, I wanted something more feisty for her.


I think it really suits her personality.


Confident, feisty, sexy.

So when I was making my next creation,
a maxi dress, I named it after her.


Hence, the Hannari Maxi Dress


Sigh, she is just so.... sexy...

Belted version...

I also had Ella model the shorter version of the maxi dress,
perfect for petite girls like Poppy Parker, and Barbie Made to Move,
Fashionista, among others.

Ella, styling the maxi in a casual way
I am planning to post how I restyled Hannari's hair.
I am aiming next week.

Also, since this post is a semi-shameless plug
of my latest Etsy creations,
I might as well notify you guys that the longer version,
which Hannari models here,
is currently out of stock.
I am hoping to complete a new batch
(since a few dolly friends have requested it),
in a few days' time.

Okies, I got to get back to the sewing table now.
I hope you are having a great week!
Weekend's coming so I wish you an awesome one, as well.

xoxo,
shasha

Comments

  1. Gosh, she looks so gorgeous, Shasha! I love her hairdo! it really ups her game! I've just gone to your shop to look for the Hannari dress, and well... May I count myself amongst the ones who would want the longer version too? #^^#

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha the taller girls seem to be perfect for maxis for sure =D I am so happy to finally give the time to curl her hair - I have been dreaming about this look since I had her home!

      Delete
  2. I'm totally in love with Hannari's hairstyle. She looks so adorable! Did you created the waves using your Beach Wave technique?

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vana... I think she looks great in it because this 'do is what complements her gesture/look. Nope, I didn't use the Beach wave technique as the curls it produces are too loose. This one needs a stronger "curler", which I will share the full details soon.. Please stay tuned! Mwah!

      Delete
  3. She is just so fierce!! And I love her so much! These are some of my favourite photos and styling of a barbie doll! I just love everything about it! I can't put it into words, and I'm not just saying that! You've done and incredible job Shasha!! :-* I can't wait to see how you did her hair :)
    -Lydia
    Lydia's Dolls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Lydia...Thanks so much for your kind words! I think what makes her look so great in this hairstyle is because she has the attitude for it. I have always wanted this style for her in a long time because I think it's what suits her. I am preparing the photos, although not complete, of the steps I did to come up with this hairstyle. Stay tuned there, love..

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love her hair and the dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks so stunning and the dress is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for the tutorial. ^^ I'm totally in love with Hannari's hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks so much, Vana dear... Tutorial is coming soon....=)

      Delete
  7. Bea-u-ti-ful!!! I love love her hair and that dress! Will you be making it in fashion doll size?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Georgia Girl - thanks so so much =) Yes, this dress is available in fashion doll size (only) ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Let's chat!