Yay - featured again!

Hey dolly gang!

I just wanna share with you another happy moment in this little crafter's life: my little story as an entrepreneur is featured in one of Asia's best source of up-to-date parenting and child education know-how - Parents' Guide Asia

It was an honor for me to be invited to share my thoughts 
on entrepreneurship as an alternative to the typical 9-5 job.
Thank you so much for this opportunity, Stephen!

Surprisingly, it feels wonderful to write about my own experience as the person
behind the little dresses and tiny doll faces.
That was a great warm-up to finally write that About Me page
there after being blank for years, right?
About time, right? 
Tee hee...

Below is the photo I submitted for the article, which you can find here.

Aki and I in Kyoto, Japan last October 2017

I hope you enjoy that little something about the thought behind the process.

Oh, and I realize this might be the first time I shared my most recent photo here on the blog?
Wow, so so sorry for that, darlings!

I did plan on sharing some photos of our Japan trip, with me and my family in them,
but since it feels like the delay had been too much,
I thought I'd just skip.

Oh, I did share some photos in flickr.
You might like to check some of Aki's photos there, too ;)

So, see you soon, my loves, and again,
thank you so much for all the support and love!

xoxo,
shasha

Comments

  1. Congratulations with the article Shasha! This can inspire other young women to start their own business too :-). Well done! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww. thanks so much, dear... The main goal is not really to technically start your own business - but to know if you can do it, simply. The process will then just introduce us to many challenges that allows us to know our strengths and weaknesses, our true selves. Self-discovery is surprisingly the best gift I get from my craft.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the well-deserved exposure!

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Debbie... It was a wonderful opportunity to reflect on my ventures, and hopefully inspire others 😉

      Delete
  3. Congrats! Looks like you and Aki had lots of fun! Japan is at the top of my travel list; hopefully I'll get to visit one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, dear it was an awesome trip. I was literally preparing all my life for it haha! I totally recommend you explore it for at least two weeks!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Let's chat!