Shop-wide Sale This Weekend (Part 1)

Hey, dollings! Take advantage of this shop-wide sale over at my Etsy shop this weekend! 

Use the code ANS10W01 for your PDF Sewing Patterns, Art Printables, Fashion Sketch Templates, and even the Bundles this September 4-5, 2021.

Thank you so much again for all the love and support for my shop through these 10 years! I hope you will love this little token of gratitude from me to you. Enjoy crafting!

Use code ANS10W01 for September 4-5, 2021

xoxo,

shasha

Comments

  1. Hi Shasha! I will keep an eye on your Etsy store this weekend! Hope the sale goes well. I did let know my readers about the giveaways and offers, since many of them like sewing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thank you so so much for the help, dear MC 😘😘😘 I hope many of those who had been wanting to try my patterns for a long time would grab this weekend's sale, or perhaps for the other three weekends of the month ❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Let's chat!