Etsy Listing count update: 84

 Yay! Just added three new patterns to my goal of 19 this month!

If you're keen, Etsy listing here...

This too you can find here...

And this, here...

Wait, what? Just three from the 19 you set out to make a couple weeks ago?
Can you make it, Shasha? It's already way past the middle of June. 
You only have less than two weeks to make 16 more! Yikes???

Okay, so I was being a little too much of a b**ch to myself again, trying to stuff so many goals in a month. On top of that, we are renovating the front part of our townhouse so we can use it as a family collab room. It's also the teenage son's graduation rites in the coming week, not to mention all the preparations and events that he had to take part in before all that jazz. 
Oh, and since that's a special family event, I would have wanted to sew my own outfit for it, but arrrggg.. 

So instead I'm being clever to develop a chunk of these listings from existing patterns bundled to make awesome ensembles! I think that's a great way to show you guys how easy it is to mix and match the patterns/garments I had been making through these years.
Do you agree?

I am actually excited as I had been wanting to do this for a long time!
Join this journey with me, dolling, pretty please?

I'll still also be adding new patterns like the Hagrid mini-capsule.
I'm just polishing a few more things but definitely this capsule is part of the 100-listing goal on Etsy.

Etsy listing count: 84

Looking forward to updating you guys maybe next Wednesday.

Thanks again for dropping by and take care always!

much love,
shasha

Comments

  1. Hi Shasha! I think that selling patterns separately is a good idea, as people might not be interested in the entire bundle. I also wonder if those bodysuits could be altered to make bikinis for the dolls. Maybe this could be an easy way for you to come up with more patterns for your shop.
    Congrats on your son's graduation! You must be really proud of him! What is he going to do next?
    I look forward to seeing more updates from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hey MC 💕 That is a great idea to make bikinis out of those bodysuits! I'll definitely do that, too thanks so much to your tip, love!
      As for my son, he's listed a bunch of projects to learn from lined up for the year. We will not take the traditional university path - we will be his own mentors and he will self-study most of the timwe. Very excited and mighty proud of my boy ❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Let's chat!