New How-to Videos: 1950s-inspired Shirtwaist Dress

Hey dollings!

Yay, I just finished editing the last of the 6 videos for
the 1950s-inspired Shirtwaist Dress video playlist
and they're now available on my
YouTube channel, here.

Here's a preview of the clips:


Of course, for those who liked the fit on the video's model Silkstone Barbie,
I have the PDF pattern available both at my shop,
and Etsy.



A how-to post is also available, if you like, here.
Actually, I have already placed all my how-to posts
at the left column for you guys to check out.

Alrighty.
I hope you find the videos informative ;)
Let me know in the comments what you think about the dress,
the videos, questions... 
and I'll try to answer them as best as I can <3 p="">

That would be it for this weekend, loves.

I'll see you on the next!

xoxo,
shasha

Comments

  1. I recall you have a video on how to do a brick Wall and I've wanted to do that for ages! I hope this summer I wil have more spare time so I can do some crafts.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyyy!!! Yeah, I still have that in my channel, dear.. I do hope you can try it, too ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Let's chat!