Checking off my list: Curvy Made to Move Sloper

Finally, this newest gal in my tiny shop has now something to wear (she's been stripped off her stock clothes right after deboxing) 🤫😅
Made to Move Curvy gal who ain't got a name yet

I set aside some time today to try making a sloper for this Curvy Made to Move. I had been wanting to do this since her arrival, but two things: I wanted to repaint her and maybe make her a wig first. And also, she already bagged a role in a new project of mine that's in the works, but no name yet 🤫
So the thing is, I am super excited for this girl and TOO SCARED to start revamping her, at the same time. Super excited because she seems so fun to design outfits with - loving her curves so much she feels much more realistic than my current faves the MTM regular bodies. Too scared because she might become my new favorite and I don't want to mess up her transformation due to bad planning/rushing after the idea. You know that feeling of being scared and excited at the same time? Yep. 

Thus it took this long. But I did it today because for one, I won't rest if I didn't, anyway. And also, I know, some dolly friends are already excited to see what outfits can this curvy gal rock so I think it's time. 

This sloper set will be my building blocks for her future outfits. She'll be checking out my fabric stash tomorrow and then we'll decide from there. For now though , i think she's happy with her simple two-piece matchy-matchy outfit 😉

hugs, 
Shasha

Comments

  1. Yes! I'm dying to see desings for curvy Barbies on your Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you babe.. Ive got a capsule wardrobe in mind, and im hoping to allot some few days prototyping 😉

      Delete

Post a Comment

Let's chat!