Newest from atelierniSHASHA: The Khaki City Shorts for Curvy Made to Move Barbie Dolls


Hi dollings!

I'd like to present to you the latest item from my shop - 

The Khaki City Shorts for Curvy Made to Move Barbie Dolls...




I made this khaki-colored shorts because I think it's a very versatile item in your doll's closet.
My girls like to pair it with classic tops, but accessorize boldly to give oomph to their outfit.
I have made this pattern this time specifically for the Curvy Made to Move girls.

 This pair of city shorts is crafted from a slightly-stretchy cotton fabric, and is designed in such a clean, classic cut for ease and style. The city shorts have front pockets for varied and fun posing options for your dollies. Each piece of this khaki city shorts closes at the back with a set of metal snaps. 

For more details on the process of ordering from my shop,
please check out the Shop FAQs page.

This particular piece is priced at 9.50 USD.
I have now moved all purchase-embedded posts to my Sales Room here
so please check out that page if you want to buy this item.

Again, thanks so much for your support and love for my tiny creations!

See you again next time!

xoxo,
shasha







Comments