April 2019

Hey dollings! How have you been? 
I hope all is well for everyone <3 p="">

And just like that, it's already June, and we're nearing July even!
How time flies!
And I don't wanna miss every single moment of it ;)

Which takes me to this month's blog post.
I'll just be sharing with you moments between my last post,
and today's, in a video format that I've posted on my youtube channel.

After doing some documenting of my process in the last few years,
I realized that taking videos is fun.
So I took it to the next level, and I started recording my days.
I love it that I still get to be in the moment with what I do,
and be able to record snippets of those fleeting moments and share later.
Thank you, old self, for braving to invest in a nice camera phone.

So, here you go, guys. I've prepared a montage for my April shenanigans,
for me to relive those moments, and to share with you all
who has supported my craft through all these years.




Thank you as always for being there.

I'll see you on my May montage soon...

xoxo,
shasha

Music Credit: LAKEY INSPIRED
Track Name: "I found me", "Chill Day", "Blue Boi", "Wonder"
Music By: LAKEY INSPIRED @ https://soundcloud.com/lakeyinspired
Official "LAKEY INSPIRED" YouTube Channel HERE: 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOmy8wuTpC95lefU5d1dt2Q
License for commercial use: Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported "Share Alike" (CC BY-SA 3.0) 
Full License HERE - https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/legalcode
Music promoted by NCM @ https://www.youtubetomp3musicdownload.com/

Comments

  1. Hi Shasha! I found the video very relaxing and I really enjoyed it. I think that your paintings are amazing, you are very talented! Also, the food looked delicious. I'm always interested in finding food recipes from other parts of the world, so if at some point you feel like sharing your favourite dishes, let me know.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MC, my dear... Thanks so much for always reading my posts ;) I'm glad you're enjoying the video - that's actually how I felt.. Thanks to the music I've incorporated! Hmmm, my food recipes - yes, I have some and they were just either borrowed from the internet or my mom has passed on to me.. but yes, I would love to share some! Got that listed in my ideas from friends list! Have a lovely week ahead, love...

      Delete
    2. You're welcome. I love your blog, you're always so sweet! Have a nice weekend.

      Delete
    3. Thanks, my dear... You, too <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Let's chat!