New PDF Sewing Patterns Bundle - 15 Designs for the Made to Move Original Barbie Dolls


 Just a quick plug, dollings, forgive me, but I thought this might be timely enough for this coming weekend's crafting plans.

So happy to finally finish compiling this bundle, which a lot of you guys have messaged me about. Sorry, it took this long to release - I had to make printable sewing instructions for several patterns and it can take days for each. 

With 15 relatively easy-to-make doll garment projects, I think this bundle would be perfect for your 2022 doll wardrobe goals.

This bundle also saves you 43% off, compared to buying each listing separately.

This bundle is pretty much a mix of most of my bestselling sewing patterns for the Made to Move Original Body doll, which is one of my favorite muses!

The bestselling patterns I'm talking about are the following:

Crewneck Cropped Tee
Deep V-neck Puff Sleeves Crop Top
Gathered Off-shoulders Top
Sleeveless Tie-front Top
Tank Top
City Shorts
Faded and Jaded Denim Shorts
Pencil Skirt
Skinny Trousers
Fully-lined, Shawl-lapel Blazer
Long-sleeved Bodysuit
Shift Dress
Tank Maxi Dress
Tank Mini Dress
Wrap Dress

They're bestselling because not only are they classic pieces that you can easily mix and match, they are fairly easy to make, too!

Also, this month, I'll be making separate bundles for the one-piece garments, tops, and bottoms.

I thought chunking it this way would be less overwhelming for those who are just starting out their own doll clothes-making journey.


In this listing, I have organized the files in the following groups: 

PDF 1 - 15 Sewing Patterns (A4)
PDF 2 - 15 Sewing Patterns (US-Letter)
PDF 3 - INSTRUCTIONS (printable in both A4 and Letter paper)
PDF 4 - INSTRUCTIONS (No photos - text only)
PDF 5 - Thank You Letter

Also, if you've already purchased some of the pieces in the bundle, message me on Etsy and I can make a discounted deal for you :)

Alright, I think I've said enough for this one.

I'm just letting the product speak for itself, too, as they say, right?

Again, thank you so so much for always choosing my blog to hang out in for anything doll clothes crafting. I am always inspired by you, guys, and looking forward to designing the best garments for our stylish dolls.

Happy weekend again and chat soon!

xoxo,

shasha 





Comments

  1. This is a great deal for sewers. I was tempted to get a bundle on your anniversary sale, but knowing how slow I work, I knew it would take me ages to go through all of them. So, I ended up picking just one garment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, dear I agree.. Take the time to learn and enjoy the process. I had been getting messages to create bundles, and so far most of these are from experienced sewists 😉

      Delete

Post a Comment

Let's chat!