Blog Update 2022 Part 2 (What I did from April to August)


Welcome back to this second part of my report of sorts, dollings! 

Today, let's go through some of the dolly activities I did from April to August this year.

April 2022

Starting off the month working on the second of the two romper commissions I did for a photographer/graphic designer based in New York. I must say I feel proud that I was able to assemble this crazy 24-part doll garment.



Then I went to record the how-to video on this simple bikini set.
Nope, I haven't yet finished editing the youtube video, if you thought you might have missed it.


I then booked the rompers for FEDEx pickup.


May 2022

My intention during this month was to focus on creating bundle patterns for FR and NUFace dolls. And yes, I haven't released them yet because I still need to polish a few things. Below is my new pencil skirt version for FR/NUFace that will be used with a top or blouse for tucking in unlike the first release. 


I thought I would also create a bodysuit designed this time for the Integrity Toys girls. The one I have on my shop right now is designed for the MTM Original dolls. I made changes on the shoulders and crotch parts to fit the IT girls perfectly. 


Also tweaked some trouser patterns that have space for tucking in tops and bodysuits.


Prototypes on dolls and my little Pinggay making a beautiful mess here on my worktable. 



Prototype, prototype, prototype.


  


June 2022

Here I am prepping some photos I could use on canva for my Pinterest pins and other social media content. This is Lisa's final gown prototype which I was preparing a tutorial as well for.


Pinggay, our lovely cat, here again joining my sewing session.


Looks like a pretty slack-ey month to me, but I like that new bodysuit prototype I made for this soon-to-be-released curvy patterns bundle.


July 2022

We're picking up speed this month starting with adding a new flavor to the bikini set - a boyleg. You've probably seen this pattern before that I prototyped in white knit fabric.


Really loving this bateau neckline :)


And this venus neckline, too!


And finally, Curvy's own long-sleeved turtle neck bodysuit!


I was planning to release this bodysuit bundle for curvy this August so I took lots of photos in late July.








Instead, I released the Curvy Blazer Pattern.


I think I can release the Curvy Bodysuit bundle and the IT girls' too this September so please watch out for them.

August 2022

Not much was happening in my atelier in August as my calendar was filled with home errands. 

Here I created a version of a hoodie dress for the MtM Original doll. I'll release this PDF pattern this September as well.


Happy to be back with sketching. I sketched these two dolls I plan to develop characters for soon. Guy's name is Kyo and the girl's is Aoi. Kyo works as a music producer and Aoi, as a graphic designer and digital illustrator.

Lastly, here's my new gear - an LED video lighting that I thought would help me create dramatic lighting for my future diorama and doll photography. Excited to use this one as I've seen many great reviews about it. Will probably do a review once I used it enough.



So that's pretty much it for the last eight months of not blogging about my WIPs and behind-the-scenes shenanigans. I apologize for being so lazy and I resolve to report monthly again starting in October.

Yes, October because this September, when we celebrate our 11th anniversary at the shop, I'll report every weekend on things I worked on. 

Nothing special and probably too ordinary but I wanted to show you what it's really like behind the styled photo shoots I usually do for my business.

I hope you will be with me as I document the month.

Again, thanks so much for always being with me through silent and rowdy times, and in between :)

Awesome 11 years and I couldn't have done it without you!

Chat soon and love lots,

shasha

Comments

  1. ทดลอง เล่น สล็อต เกมที่ ถูกออกมาอย่าง มีมาตรฐาน และก็ล้ำสมัย มีคุณภาพ ภาพอธิบายที่ถูกดีไซน์มาอย่างงาม ความละเอียดสูง ภาพ3D สามารถเล่นได้ทุกๆที่ เกมสนุก ได้เงินไวต้อง pgslot-th.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. pg slot.co ค่ายน้องใหม่ พีจีสล็อต ส่งตรงจากแดนผู้ดีอังกฤษ พร้อมให้บริการแก่ผู้เล่นและนักพนันชาวไทยทุกคนแล้ว พบกับเกมสล็อตออนไลน์รูปแบบใหม่เล่นได้ผ่าน เว็บไซต์เกมสล็อตออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  3. ทาง เข้า xo เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่เเตกง่ายที่สุดในบรรดาเว็บสล็อตต้องมาเล่นกับเรา pgslot-th.com มีเกมให้เลือกหลากหลายรูปแบบภาพการ์ตูนสวย เด่นกว่าใครต้องเกมของระบบฝากถอนง่ายมาก

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let's chat!