Doll Body Measurement Part 1 - Slim and Curvy 1/6 Scale Playline + Slender and 1950s Model Collectible Fashion Dolls

Hey guys! It's been a while, I know.

Today, I'll quickly share doll body measurements I have compiled over almost a year. This will be a series since we have a LOT of dolls to cover haha!

For this post, I will start with the most famous doll line. Feel free to ask me questions via email at ateliernishasha at gmail dot com, or through the comment box below.

Without further ado, here are the measurements per doll body type.

Slim 11.5-inch 1/6 Scale Playline Fashion Dolls (Articulated) aka Made to Move Barbie Original




Curvy 12-inch 1/6 Scale Playline Fashion Dolls (Articulated) aka Made to Move Barbie Curvy




Slender/Slim 12-inch 1/6 Scale Playline Fashion Dolls aka Model Muse/Pivotal/ Barbie Basics



Slim 12-inch 1950s Model 1/6 Scale Collectible Fashion Dolls aka Silkstone Barbie






I will share more in the coming days and weeks other doll body types. Let me know if you have a particular doll that you wish for me to measure, and I will gladly document if I have the doll :)

Thanks so much for dropping by and chat soon!

Much love,
shasha


Comments